This is an update for Nan0hail fixing the following issues from Nan0hail v1.1
- Fixes error when opening the tweak development and backup/restore
- Fixes bug when you are able to restore from nothing
- Makes error 8746(building an unsaved tweak) fixable and more clear to the user
- Nan0hail now stays on the center of you screen!
- Fixes bug when being able to maximize the backup/restore form and the Nano Revive form
- Fixes bug in advanced edit mode where if Nan0hail can't find a certain file, an error message keeps popping up, and forcing the user to close the program
- Fixes bug in backing up iPod where it doesn't say "Backing up..."
- Fixes bug where you can change some of the tweak code while debugging
Only for iPod Nano 6G running 1.2.
Use Nan0hail at own risk!