The next Nan0hail is finally out! It is version 1.1 instead of 126.96.36.199 because it is a really big update. This is truly the biggest update Nan0hail has ever had! Note: It is still only for the iPod Nano 6G running 1.2 .
- Completely rewritten most of Nan0hail from scratch
- Be able to make your own tweaks for your nano and debug them with the all new Tweak Development!
- Be able to put tweaks on your iPod with tweak files
- Pre loaded with 6 tweaks!
- All new Nano Store will be coming up next update! Be able to upload your tweaks and download other peoples tweaks!
- Automatically finds your iPod Nano! No more having to select your device manually.
- New and easy UI for Backup/Restore section.
- Backing up your nano on nan0hail now truly backs up everything, including Photos, Voice Memos, and everything else!
- Be able to delete a back up.
- Added all the extra music apps and voice memo in simple edit mode.
- Nano Revive (new name) fixes your bricked or messed up nano.
- Added a Offline Mode for when you wanna make tweaks, but you don't have your iPod Nano with you, or if you wanna revive your nano, and Nan0hail wont detect your iPod, you can just simply go straight to the Nano Revive section and revive your nano.
- Easier guide for rebooting iPod.
- Many more extra features!
Major Bug Fixes:
- Fixes bug where Nan0hail would not open up.
- Fixes bug where the iPod Nano would fail to back up or restore for no reason
- Fixes bug where in advanced edit mode, when you save changes, it saves it to both icons and settings.
- Many minor bug fixes
- This update was carefully put together to try to make it as bug free as possible.
If you are using Google Chrome and when you download it, it says a warning, just press keep. Chrome is saying this warning because not enough people have downloaded the program recently (since it just came out)
UPDATE 1: There is a weird bug that is in this version, which is when you go to some pages, it gives you an error. This may or may not happen to you. When this happens, please press continue, as this will not effect anything. The error will not effect anything at all.